Virtual Engineering Summit compact "Restarting the Engineering Industry
Sign up now! Networking congress „Engineeering Summit“ as special edition in digital format.
Restart 1: Experiences and lessons learned from corona crisis
Tuesday, 17 November 2020, 09:55 to 14:00
Welcome and introduction
- Keynote: Economic prospects and structural changes - Everything different after Corona?
- Supply chains in large-scale plant construction - Is a realignment of the supply chain necessary?
- Remote Leadership - Managing digital teams in industrial plant construction
Summit Talk: The consequences of the corona crisis for industrial plant construction
Restart 2: Sustainability and climate neutrality
Wednesday, 18 November 2020, 09:55 to 14:00
- Keynote: The climate-neutral economy - opportunity and challenge for industrial plant construction
- Sustainability in industrial plant construction: Opportunities through renewable energies, hydrogen and carbon management
- European Recovery Plan and Green Deal after Corona - Opportunities and challenges for European industry
Summit Talk: Sustainability strategies in industrial plant construction - What are the opportunities for industrial plant construction?
Restart 3: (Digital) processes in the project business
Thursday, 19 November 2020, 09:55 to 14.00 hrs
- Keynote: The YAMAL LNG Project - a world-scale technological, industrial and human adventure to serve energy transition
- Risk management in the sales phase - the basis for successful project execution
- In-house development, acquisition or partnerships - Is there a patent solution for building digital literacy?
Summit Talk: New forms of cooperation and changed demand structures in industrial plant construction in the post-Corona world